- Tag-Level Security
- Time-Saving Automatic Tag Configuration
- Custom OMNI Data Packet Optimization
- Support for Redundant Devices or Communications Channels
- Text Report Retrieval
- Generates OPC Alarms and Events for Log and Audit Trail Retrieval
- Access to Most Recent Reports
- Supports Multiple Devices, Such as the OMNI 3000 and 6000
- PDF Report Creation
- Reports Can Be Emailed to a Chosen Recipient
- Device Database Access to 65535
- Address Base Starts With 1
- All Data Types Are Supported
The MatrikonOPC Server for OMNI Flow Computers provides interoperable and secure connectivity to OMNI 3000 and 6000 flow computers and your critical metering data. This OPC Server is the only industrially secure product that supports the OMNI-enhanced version of Modbus for superior functionality.
The MatrikonOPC Server gives you the ability to pick from an automatically generated list of tags, eliminating the chore of manually mapping out Modbus addresses. It also provides secure access to OMNI text reports, support for redundant communications channels or devices, and custom OMNI data packet optimization. You can subscribe to MatrikonOPC Server's OPC A&E channel to be notified automatically when new text reports are available from the device.
These advantages make the MatrikonOPC Server for OMNI Flow Computers the best choice for automating the delivery of data to accounting and ERP systems.