The Operator/Technician (TR7300) class includes comprehensive hardware configuration, and a thorough introduction to OMNI's powerful OMNICONNECT® software. This is an exercise-intensive course that covers all the fundamental skills you need to work effectively with OMNI flow computer systems.
- Hardware Specifications and Setup
- Introduction to OMNICONNECT
- Configuring I/O Modules
- Meter Runs and Provers
- Intro to Data and Reports
- Intro to Operations Control
- Configuration Review
- Final Review
Discount pricing of $2,190.00 per person for registrations of 5 or more. Please contact email@example.com to register your group.
Early Bird Price: $2,390.00 / SAVE $200!
Format:Instructor-led, 3 days
Location: OMNI Training Center
12320 Cardinal Meadow Drive, Suite 180
Sugar Land, Texas 77478‑6218 Visitor Information
- Class begins promptly at 9:00 A.M. C.S.T. and ends at 3:00 P.M. C.S.T. each day.
- Computers and training materials are provided. You may also bring your personal or company laptop if you like.
- Continental breakfast, coffee, sodas, snacks, and hot lunches are provided. If you have any special dietary needs, please let us know in advance.