The Operator/Technician (TR6300) class includes the Basic Operator (TR6100) curriculum, comprehensive hardware configuration, and a thorough introduction to OMNI's powerful OMNICOM® software. This is an exercise-intensive course that covers all the fundamental skills you need to work effectively with OMNI flow computer systems.
- Introduction to hardware
- Configuring I/O modules
- Back panel connections
- Input/output calibration
- Wiring common devices
- Advanced front panel operations
- Bypassing meters and overrides
- Basic troubleshooting
- Introduction to OMNICOM
- General configuration
- Setting up meter runs
- Setting up stations
- Using report templates
- Basic communications
Discount pricing of $2,190.00 per person for registrations of 5 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your group.
Early Bird Price: $2,390.00 / SAVE $200!
Format: Instructor-led, 3 days
Prerequisites: Basic Operator (TR6100) class, or equivalent experience
Location: OMNI Training Center
12320 Cardinal Meadow Drive, Suite 180
Sugar Land, Texas 77478‑6218 Visitor Information
- Class begins promptly at 9:00 A.M. C.S.T. and ends at 3:00 P.M. C.S.T. each day.
- Computers and training materials are provided. You may also bring your personal or company laptop if you like.
- Continental breakfast, coffee, sodas, snacks, and hot lunches are provided. If you have any special dietary needs, please let us know in advance.