This course will hone your skills and give you an advanced understanding of OMNI flow computer systems.
- Advanced configuration
- Custom user displays
- Understanding OMNI Modbus registers
- Programming variable and Boolean statements
- Setting up PID
- Peer-to-peer communications
- Active redundancy
- Using OMNI Modbus Tester
- Custom reports
Discount pricing of $2,595.00 per person for registrations of 5 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your group.
Early Bird Price: $2,795.00 / SAVE $200!
Format: Instructor-led, 4 days
Prerequisites: Operator/Technician (TR6300) class, or proven experience with flow computers and measurement concepts
Location:OMNI Training Center
12320 Cardinal Meadow Drive, Suite 180
Sugar Land, Texas 77478‑6218 Visitor Information
Class Notes: $998.00
- Class begins promptly at 9:00 A.M. C.S.T. and ends at 3:00 P.M. C.S.T. each day.
- Computers and training materials are provided. You may also bring your personal or company laptop if you like.
- Continental breakfast, coffee, sodas, snacks, and hot lunches are provided. If you have any special dietary needs, please let us know in advance.